Covid 19 Policy
Last updated April 15, 2022
At Tuscany Escape the health and safety of our guests is important. We have contact-less check-in for convenience, and we adhere to AirBnB’s 5-step enhanced cleaning process after each stay.
COVID-19 safety requirements for guests:
- Wear a mask and practice social distancing when required by local laws or guidelines.
- Don’t travel if you’ve recently been exposed to or have symptoms of COVID-19.
Do not book this property if any of the following are true:
- You’re actively infected or have tested positive with COVID-19 in the past 30 days;
- You suspect you’re sick or have been exposed and are waiting for COVID-19 test results;
- You have symptoms or are worried about possible infection of COVID-19;
- You’ve had close contact over time with someone confirmed or thought to be infected with COVID-19, within the last 14 days.